Natalie Evans is a registered tax agent, providing tax services for individuals, partnerships and companies. Natalie can complete your tax return via email or from her office.
Over the last ten years, Natalie has been involved in the preparation of many thousands of tax returns, and has assisted clients with a range of needs:
- PAYG wage and salary earners
- Sole Traders
- Partnerships and Companies
- Deceased estates
- Multiple year lodgements
Meet with Natalie at her office in Hazelbrook or request a site visit if you live in the Blue Mountains. Natalie can also assist you via email – so if work hours or location prevent you from being able to get to an appointment, contact Natalie for a more flexible arrangement.
I need to get my tax done. What do I need to bring?
It can be difficult to know what’s relevant and what’s too much when it comes to supplying information for your tax return. Read the guide below to work out what you should bring with you for your appointment for an individual tax return with Natalie.
- payment summary/ies
- details of any other income eg bank interest, dividends, investment income
- details of income and expenses of any businesses you operate
- details of any work related expenses you may be able to claim
- amount of charitable donations made (if applicable)
- amount paid to tax agent last year (if applicable)
- private health insurance statement (if applicable)
- amount of your spouse’s taxable income (if applicable)
- amount of child support paid (if applicable)
- your bank account details